Sunday, June 28, 2015

I Like My Vanilla with Kink

We went to eat dinner and hang out with some of our kinky friends, but though the topics were sometimes racy, the occasion was more vanilla.  It was a good time, and we made some new friends.  We talked politics (ok, Master and them talked politics and I sat at his feet and listened) and no arguments broke out.

At bedtime Master left me on the floor in my accustomed position until he found the right implement, the willow switch.  He had to correct me at least three or four times for moving from position, as it really hurt and I would throw my head up or move my legs with each really hard strike.  Head down, ass up, knees together!  

He moved me to the bed and used the misery stick, again really hard, so that even when I woke up in the middle of the night and this morning my ass felt full of stingy welts.  I haven't looked to see if it is, but I'm guessing it feels worse than it looks.  He also hit the bottoms of my feet and calves.  Ow.  After an additional use of the paddle he ordered me to suck and then fuck him.  I was on top at first, in easy reach to slap me and punch me, then he flipped me over to fuck me from behind.  

My cunt is very well used, (used hard!) lately, and feeling it! 

I'm not complaining.

1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...