Monday, June 22, 2015

Herding in the Rain

My sheep herding lessons have picked up steam again for the summer.  People even come out in the rain to let their dogs learn sheep herding skills.  The dogs don't care about rain.  The sheep would be out in the rain anyway; it is only the humans that mind.  

I was soaked through every part of my clothes by the time I got done with three dogs today.   

I'm thrilled to be making some money at this again, though.  

I have up to six more lessons scheduled for this week. 


This is Ben, my helper dog who brings the sheep in and sorts them for me:



1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...